Stuck in the mud
Well since it's been forever since I've posted anything I figured I'd update you all on my nocturnal life. Obvious info first...I'm still working overnight. It appears that I'm not moving anytime soon because we just started training one new person. But they just started last week so nothing is set in stone yet. Plus Jenna has unfortunately been placed on bed rest for the last few weeks of her pregnancy so our schedules are going to be a little crazy for a few weeks.
Second I was able to make it up to school for homecoming and it was so nice to be able to catch up with everyone, especially everyone on Titan crew...which I miss so much!!
One positive thing about work is that I've been working on the football crew and it has been going very well. I usually run instant replay but last week I got a chance to technical direct the game. It was so nice to be back behind the switcher and having the chance to have my ideas heard and used during the game.
Lastly I'm still keeping an eye open for any directing job openings and sending resumes whenever I get a chance so hopefully in my next post I'll have something more exciting to report than my normal nocturnal routine.

1 Comments:
hi!
Post a Comment
<< Home