Late Night TV is taking over my life
So now that I have been nocturnal for 4 months I think I have seen every Jay Leno/ Conan/ and Carson Daly show ever recorded! You can only take so many Michael Jackson and Paris Hilton jokes before you go crazy!
*side note* Pat when you take over NBC can you get rid of Carson's show? It will make my job a little more enjoyable! Or you could do it yourself...whatever you prefer :) Thanks!
I really have nothing exciting to report. My new boss just started last week and already things are picking up. We have a new Ross 400 switcher that we are installing. Today they already put in the new server so hopefully it will be up and running soon. It is very similar to the switcher at school so I'm hoping that I will be able to go through training quickly and start doing more technical directing...that would mean day time hours! :) So here's hoping for that.
I unfortunately have been working overtime for the past 2 weeks now and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. The only good thing about that is Sat night is my only day off and I have been hanging out with people from the station more. Not that the party scene is anything exciting here in Zanesville but it's a start.
So for all you faithful readers (aka stalkers...JK) that's all...hopefully this will be more interesting next time around.
And to all my fellow capstone kids, I love being able to catch up with everyone through their blogs...it makes me feel like I'm still connected to the human race. It makes my day to hear how well everyone is doing. I miss you all!! I hope everything continues to go well.

4 Comments:
You should check in Wolenski. I hear he's directing at WYTV.
haha amy good things are going well , and don't knock the overtime! i would love it! haha!
yeah, chica -- overtime = more money! I can't wait to see you agian, I miss you soooooooooo much. Glad everything's going well.
Hating Ohio with you.
~Meg*
haha so craig read my site the other day and said why did you title that one "just call me amy"? and i was like, haha, well, remember amy dalbon? she likes to vent. and i was having an amy moment. (btw, he says hi!)
Post a Comment
<< Home