Wednesday, April 27, 2005

*Insert creative title here*

I got nothing...this post is going to be really random so no title I could think of fit so here it goes.

First off to all my BC capstone friends...I have heard nothing but amazing comments about everyone's presentations. I'm so sad that I had to miss them but unfortuantely the real world claimed me for the day :( I was thinking about you and I know you are all going to do well after graduation!!
Side note: Congrats to Theta Chi on their 6th Sing N Swing victory...it was an amazing performance as usual :) Pat you rock!!

Second work is going well...still overnight but that might change soon...which brings me to the main point of this entry. Tonight I get to start my first day of training....that is training the new guy that got hired! Apparently they feel I know things well enough to show this guy around which totally made my day because that means they notice the work I do even though no one else is around...or up for that matter :)
Anywho....there have been some rumors...so I'm not getting my hopes up...but they have said that he is going to be working the midnight shift meaning I will be switching between morning and afternoon! Daylight hours...I can almost imagine what it's like to see the sun again!!
But I have no idea what is exactly going on so I'll just have to wait and see...I'll keep you updated! So keep checking back.

Also thanks to all of you that told me this weekend that you actually read this...it's nice to know that people are still trying to keep in touch...leave some comments next time! :)

2 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

You made it into the BC Festival Montage video that ran during the presentation and the senior farewell vid that ran on the last TCL.

We missed having you on hand.

But I'll get to see you in a few weeks!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Laura K. said...

Yay about training the new guy! We all are still jobless..lol...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home