Friday, May 27, 2005

Good mood

This day has put me in such a good mood after hearing everyone's good news!

First off I'm so happy that Meg's new job rocks! (and that she hasn't had to call the fire department yet...that's a big wave of relief) :)

Second my other roommate Suz might possibly have a job offer also in Ohio but it's not definite yet. She totally rocks though so hopefully she'll have an answer soon. Then all 3 of us can be semi close!

Also congrats to Laura K on her Kiss FM job. I'm totally jealous that you are going to be working in Pittsburgh but I'm still excited for you anyways.

As for me things are still the same. I'm nocturnal as you can tell by the time of this post :( I'm trying to talk to Dave one of our directors here to see how I can get into other departments...see Dave owes me because last week our camera guy/ floor director called in sick (that's right 1 guy runs 2 cameras and is the floor director) So I stayed late and ran the studio for the morning newscast. Thanks to my WC experience I was able to step up and help out so I'm hoping Dave will be able to give me some advice on who to talk to or what else I can do.

So that's the update...I hope things keep going well for everyone!! And if anyone is going to be near Columbus let me know...I'd love to see normal people :)

3 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Laura K. said...

Haha.

Thanks, and glad things are still going pretty well for you. Way to step up to the plate lol.

I'll trade you my job in Pgh for Megans job in Ashland, lol. I can't afford a new truck!!

(PA has those silly inspections.. in Ohio we just have emissions testing...and my truck has a giant hole in it where it's rusting out *tear*)

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

It's very cool you guys keep tabs on each other and comments on the blogs. It's great to keep up to date on what's happening with you.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Megan said...

That's awesome that you stepping in & ran camera/floor directed! I'm so proud of my lil Amy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home