Saturday, April 16, 2005

and I got nothing

Well it's 4 in the morning on Friday night/ Saturday morning and surprise...I'm at work yet again. There is going to be a time change for all the shifts but despite that I'm still working overnight. So much for a temporary position....I figure I'll wait til graduation and if by then I'm still on this shift I'll ask again. If this is going to be permanent then I might be starting the job search all over again.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the BC festival. I'm now working Sunday and Monday nights and will not be able to drive up for a few hours.
I will however be able to be there for Sing & Swing so at least I'll be able to visit and have fun before returning to my nocturnal adult life.

So thanks again for checking in on my oh so exciting life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home