Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Good news at work

I can't believe only 2 months have gone by since I started this job. It feels like I've been living here forever! Things are going well though so I guess I can't complain. To my surprise I was given an extra day off my normal weekend so I could go home for Easter...it was nice to see the fam and catch up with some friends.

I'm still on the overnight shift :/ and I have to work both Friday and Saturday night this weekend...so much for trying to meet people and actually gain a social life now that I'm an adult. But...the best news I got today was that the overnight shift is not going to be my permanent position!!! This is just during the transition period while the new newscast gets started. I'm not sure when I'll work after that but at least I will be able to see the sun again instead of sleeping. :)

As of right now my schedule still looks like I will be able to head back to WC for the BC festival...unfortunately though I won't be able to be there for the whole day. So I appologize now to anyone who's presentation I miss. Well since I just woke up I'm going to try to enjoy the little bit of sunshine that's left!

I know this isn't the most exciting blog but thanks for checking anyways! :)

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Hey Amy! I'm glad you're still blogging :) I will be, too. Congrats on finding out FOR SURE that you won't be a nightowl forever! Susie & I will be visiting you soon, promise. Have a great weekend. ~Meg*

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Megan said...

P.S. Tell Jenna CONGRATS from me!! :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home