Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Feeling old :(

I really don't have anything work related this time to post...it's been same old same. Still on the overnight shift so nothing eventful happens...which is good because that means that everything is running correctly. My main reason to post this is because this weekend I realized how out of touch I am with everyone and it made me feel so old.

First off congratulations to everyone in dance theater!!! The show was amazing! Even from just last year it was unbelievable to see how much everyone has grown in either their choreography or dance ability. It was hard to just sit in the audience and watch but I was so proud of you all! Congrats!

Second to all my BC buddies, capstone and underclassmen alike...please stay in touch with all you BC events. I'm excited to come see the BC festival in April...I don't know how long I can stay due to my work schedule but I'm excited to see how far everyone has come in this last semester. And if there is any way that I can help out with anything let me know...references, advice, where to go for really good Italian food, etc... Okay now this is just getting random because it's 4:30 in the morning and I'm just killing time til it's time to go home and go to bed. :)

That's it for me...next time there'll be more exciting stuff (maybe) check back soon!

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Hey Amy! My presentation is @ 5:30, so you'll hopefully be here for it! I can't wait to see you. Glad to know everything is going well. Miss u, "roomie" :)
Love,
~Meg*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home