Thursday, June 02, 2005

Where has the time gone?

Okay so it's June...when did that happen? I mean I know graduation was a month ago but it just seems like time is flying by now. I've now been here for 4 months now...which is crazy and unfortunately I'm still nocturnal. I just found out that the girl that used to work this shift and then got moved to day hours has left...the reason is still unknown. But unfortunately the guy I was supposed to train never showed up so I'm stuck here until someone else applies.

ANYONE INTERESTED?!? You get to work with me because I'll be training!
Eh...it was worth a shot :)

Anyways...at least my schedule gives me weekends off so I can actually have some fun...like the PNH concert this weekend that I'm going to with my roomies!! So that's it...well it's almost time to go home so until next time.

Remember...anyone interesting in engineering let me know...I could use a friend

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Yay for PNH fun for the working girls this weekend :):)

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Laura K. said...

haha Amy i thought you'd appreciate the title. and I am staying positive, its just a pain! haha. right now I'm staying at my boyfriends in Turtle Creek/Monroeville area because I can't afford an apartment...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home