Right in the middle of it all
These past 2 weeks have been same as every other week I've worked here but tonight we had a football game. I usually run instant replay and last week I had the ability to show off my Titan crew skills by technical directing. Tonight though I was able to show off one more time by being in the middle of all the action and running a field camera.
That's correct ladies and gentlemen...small Amy DalBon ran a field camera for a full length football game. I almost died only once...a defensive lineman got pushed during the play and almost fell on top of me...but I survived and actually got some pretty good shots.
It's not much compared to the boring day to day stuff that I do but it's at least a chance to do something different and prove that I can help out in all different areas.
Of course doing this game made me miss Titan crew...especially since I missed the Bethany game! SORRY MIKE! :( I had to work the night before and forgot to wake up and drive to the game. But I will try to make it to the Waynesburg game.
Well I must get back to work but check back and I'll try to update more often.

2 Comments:
Hey little girl, you're tough! I wish I could've seen you running the field cam. We need to watch another Steelers game together SOON! MISS U.
At least it wasn't cold and raining. Or was it?
Post a Comment
<< Home