Still doin my thing
I know it's been a while since I've posted anything but since I got promoted to full time my life has been kinda boring. I did however visit Westminster on Tuesday for Jill's 21st and ran into a few students and professors. So for everyone that I haven't been able to visit here's a short update on my life.
Work is going well. Freelancing has been slow because of my new schedule but then again I was told that the work load increases as the weather gets better so by mid spring I'm hoping to start again. However with the new convention center situation I'm not sure exactly if I'll even have a place to freelance. Maybe that will mean a better chance for a sports call (a girl can hope!). It's nice to have a set schedule though...it creates a nice feeling of stability.
A little side note since I realized on Tuesday that many people are unaware as to how my life is going outside of work. Tom and I are getting married! :) Yet another match made at Westminster. So of course my days off are now filled with lots of wedding planning.
Besides that it's the same stuff just a different day. It was so good to see everyone up at Westminster and if I missed you, I'm sorry. Thanks for checking in...I'll try to update more often.

1 Comments:
yay! congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home