Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas this year. Besides the fact that I'm finally home my job is amazing. Like I said before I'm working during the day...it is so nice to actually be awake when the rest of the world is. My co-workers are all really nice and they are very helpful with all my questions...and trust me...I ask a lot! :)

My job doesn't really consist of anything exciting (unless you like sat feeds and commercial spots) but Sat morning (my first day by myself) I had a live news feed. We were able to tune one of our sats to get a feed from Iraq and do a live interview with one of our soliders stationed over there. We recorded the whole thing and then Kristin (the reporter) took the tape to his family so they could see it on Christmas Eve.

So all in all it was a great first day...the rest of my days this week should be pretty slow which gives me a little more time to make sure that I'm confident about everything before everyone comes back to work.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

4 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Laura K. said...

yay! welcome back to town!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Laura K. said...

hey amy, i have free time but "when" varies, so call up my cell anytime, if you don't still have the number drop me an email!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Laura K. said...

( you can find my email on facebook)

also rech and i are gonna try and drive up to WC sometime soon, you're welcome to hitch a ride with us if you want/are free!

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

WOW- is it lonely at Fox 53 with the news department gone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home