Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Just a boring update :)

So clearly I've been slacking off on updating this but since nothing much has changed since Christmas it's going to be slightly boring.

So I'm still loving my job at WPGH/ WCWB I'm definitely getting in as many hours as possible which is helpful because I haven't found a second job yet. The best is getting that wake up call at 5:30am and asking you to be at the station in an hour...luckily that's only happened once so far *knocks on wood*

The station has been changing a lot since I've been there. We lost our news department and The WB was bought by Viacom (which is KDKA here) to merge the WB and UPN. For more info you can check out Mr. Weaver's blog. No one is really sure what the whole "CW" merger will do to our station yet but hopefully it won't mean losing any more jobs.

On a fun note I have some time off this weekend so I'll be visiting Westminnie this Thursday and Friday so if anyone is going to be in the area let me know!

3 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

I think bigger changes are in the works-- like maybe Sinclair might be selling stations soon? Who knows-- they're shutting down news in Cincinnati now.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Laura K. said...

crap i was at WC on Friday night, but i just read your post today!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home