Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Still working my way up

Long time no post...things have been very boring around here. I mean it's been busy with 2 jobs but same stuff every week so nothing to write about. But here's a little update.

I'm still part-time at WPGH/ WPMY but my schedule is pretty crazy due to everyone taking summer vacations.
I started working a second job freelancing. It's not very constant but when I get a job it's definitely worth the wait.

I've been getting some info from some of my connections about sports related jobs but I don't want to say anything before I get a official answer....hopefully that will be soon. :)

Other than that it's a boring summer in the burgh. Once I get something exciting to post it will be here!

Lata

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Laura K. said...

i know how that goes with the "nothing really worth posting" feeling...
good luck with the potential job...
gimme a call or an email

 

Post a Comment

<< Home