Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'll be home for Christmas!!

That's right I'm moving home!! As of December 21st I will be a master control operator at WPGH/ WCWB in Pittsburgh! It's the same job I'm doing now but in a bigger market with 2 stations so it will definitely be more work but I'm back to the 'burgh and couldn't be happier. I also will be working some daylight shifts so I will no longer be nocturnal!!! I mean I will work them from time to time but it won't be an everyday thing which to me is a big improvement. I'm starting out as part time but until I'm able to move into full time I have some contacts and I'm going to try to do some freelance work to stay in sports. That's really all right now but I'll be sure to update you once I start my first week. Until then :)

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Laura K. said...

yay congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home