Tuesday, September 12, 2006

*Yelling like a crazy person*

I have a full time job! My boss made the offer this morning. (Job offers at 3am though are kinda boring because you can't tell anyone right away...you have to wait til everyone wakes up to share your good news.) A co-worker is moving out of the city leaving a nice full time spot open and I'm first in line. And even better news...it's not overnight. That's right folks I will have a normal sleep and work schedule! And to top it off I'm in the burgh for football season. Just had to throw that in there.

I'll obviously have to cut back on freelancing but as long as I stay in contact with people there's still a chance for me to get into the sports crew.

So finally I have something exciting to post. Hope you enjoyed it...I sure did! :)

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Mike Wolenski said...

DalBon! That's awesome that you got full time. I'm so excited for you. You gotta come up for one of our games or at least meet us at the great W&J since we're not going to Bethany for skull tossing this year.

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Laura K. said...

sorry it took me so long to get around to reading blogs, but hooray! congrats!!!! drop me an email sometime and maybe we can find some time between my 4 jobs to hang out!

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Good news...now when do you take over as the boss?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home