Can't wait!!!
I just finished 2 days of training at WPGH. I have one more day next week to train before I'm on my own. It's kinda scary but since I'm already familar with the equipment and the concept of master control from Zanesville I think it will go well. I also found out that my first day is the 24th so I'll have time to move back and get organized here before starting. I also have Christmas morning off so I'll be able to actually see my family. Plus my first 2 weeks of work are all morning shifts, 7am - 3pm. 2 whole weeks of seeing the sun!!! :) That's all I got...but I'm so excited. Hopefully my next post (after I've worked by myself) will be just as positive.
Merry Christmas!!!!

1 Comments:
Look at you! Jumping into market 20 something in your 20s. That looks good on a resume!
Congratulations & Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home