Making it on my own
So my first week of work now that I'm done with training is over. I had to work one overnight so that wasn't anything difficult...but the rest of the week I worked "normal" hours 10 to 5:30 so I switched the noon newscast. With each cast I'm getting more comfortable with the switcher and their format for the news. I think it has looked pretty clean...every now and then the switcher likes to make the picture flash for a sec but you'll have that with older equipment (just like the good old days at WC!)
The people there are so nice...don't get me wrong we have our drama like every other station but I've been lucky since I haven't had to deal with any of it yet...and since I'm working overnight for the next 2 weeks I won't have to see anyone completely eliminating any drama :) I'm hoping this shift isn't going to be permanent...they want to train the overnight girl now that they have another person to cover shifts (me) so hopefully once her training is down I'll get hours when I can switch more.
I can't think of anything else worth while for you people to read so that's it til later :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home