Tuesday, March 01, 2005

1 month down

So it has been exactly one month since I started working here and I must say I think it is going very well. As I said before these next 2 weeks I'm working overnight so the work load is light but the time goes fast. I found out that we are starting a 6:00 morning newscast so that is why I am on overnights now. The other girl (Julie) needs to be trained on the switcher so she can do the morning news if she is ever scheduled. So that's reassuring that this schedule isn't going to be a permanent place for me.

This past month has definitely been crazy but I'm really enjoying myself. Oh...good news! Jenna just told me last night that Sarah Bowers applied to work with us!!! :) Jenna gave George (our news director) the tape last night. Oh I forgot to mention that our morning anchor left so I'm pretty sure that's the position that Sarah is applying for. How sweet would that be to work with Sarah again!?! As I hear more I'll be sure to let you know.

Well it's time for bed....thanks for checking in....til next time :)

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Laura K. said...

I tried to leave you a comment awhile back, but blogger was down, and now i forget what. But hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home