Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Final days

Well everything is in place. I have my apartment...I move in Saturday. I have my job...I start Tuesday. I am going to begin my life as an adult. While this is a very exciting time...being on my own and actually making it in the business...it's also a very sad and confusing time since I have to leave my friends and family behind.

So seeing as how I might not have internet access for a while (strict budget for my first couple months) I just wanted to thank everyone that has helped me and supported me through my college time and during this transition period.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Once I get into my routine I'll hopefully have some good news to report...also capstone people keep in touch...I'll be sure to let you know of any job openings...I could use a friend down in Zanesville :)

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Keep up the blogging. It's a great way to stay in touch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home