Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The future is looking bright

So I have an interview tomorrow in Zanesville for the job that I applied for. Now even if I don't get this job this is still the best feedback that I've gotten and made me that much more confident about the job search. Jenna, a former WC broadcaster, works there already and has put in some good words for me so I feel like I definitely have an advantage for getting this job. I'll let you know how the interview goes tomorrow night but I don't think I'll know anything for sure for another two weeks (the closing date for this job is the 24th). But at least if I make an impression now and then send the thank you card I should hopefully be able to stay at the top of the list. Like I said though...even if this doesn't turn into a full-time job for me...this is at least another round of experience that I'm gaining and it can only help me in my later job searches. Wish me luck...I'm out to take on the business!

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home