SENIOR PROJECT CHANGE
I'm changing my senior project...okay actually I'm just updating it a little. First off I will still have a montage type tape of football games...just to show my directing from them. Now I'm just going to make a director's track of Coach's Corner because that's what employers like to see. Also I'm going to try to add in a package that I'm in the process of making at WFMJ just to tie my internships into my final thing at Westminster because I think they are both preparing me to get a job. So the search is on and the project gets polished. Almost out of here and I still can't believe it.

4 Comments:
Amy - sounds like a good plan for your senior project. Are you almost done? How does it feel to be just about graduated? lol, don't get too nervous.
Amy,
That's awesome that you have a football montage tape already ready....I'd love to see it sometime if you get the chance. I honestly have no idea how "behind the scenes" people create their resume tapes so I'd love to see how you put your's together!
I still have to have Mr. Weaver sign the form, but it appears that the December 8th should work...the only slight hestitations I have though, is that I really wanted it to be in the theater...I haven't checked to see if its open, but would that Monday (Reading Day Eve) work for you?
And in response to your last comment to mine, YES that would definitely be sa-weet if we got a job in the same place!!! Haha...then we could live together and cut both of our living expenses in half! :o
Is Colleen Deisler cool with the day/time change for the presentations?
Hey Roomie! I think your WFMJ package is a great addition to your senior project. I'm so proud of you :) If you need any help leading up to your senior presentation (next month!!! eek!) let me know.
Post a Comment
<< Home