Saturday, January 08, 2005

Finally getting somewhere

So I went to the job fair thing in Pittsburgh and it really wasn't that exciting. There were only 4 TV stations there and I had already applied to 3 of them and there was only 1 job still open that I was even qualified for. So I don't think anything is going to come of it but at least I tried to get my name out there. Right?...right! So moving on. I think I might actually have something promising in Zanesville, OH. It's just a thought right now...I've recieved some promising information but I won't know til Monday when I talk to the people at the station...so we'll have to see. But at least it's something that I've heard back from which is a start. Maybe in a few days I'll be an actual media professional. Capstone buddies I'll be more than happy to be a reference once I make it in the business! :) That's all for now...come back soon!

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

I love that you're keeping your blog alive! Meanwhile, keep bugging them down at that CBS affiliate in Ghent, WV.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home