It's already Thanksgiving?!? (601)
I can't believe how fast this semester is going by...It doesn't seem like it should be Nov 25th but it is and that means my time at Westminster is almost done. But until that time I'm still doing my normal broadcasting stuff. Well Coach's Corner and Titan games are done so I do get a slight break. I'm still working at WFMJ (only 2 days this week due to the holiday) and I'm working like crazy on my capstone assignments, projects and presentation. I'm sad to say that I'm not really using my break to relax...I figure the more work I get done the more time I have to polish it when I get back to school.
I can't remember if there's anything else I need to inform you on for my blog grade so I'll talk about my article and then be off to prepare for a long day of eating and watching football :)
Trying to get into the Christmas spirit since that is right around the corner I found a Christmas wish list in my article this week. It was a top 5 and while women wanted peace and happiness, men wanted big screen TVs. There's really not much to analyze and explain to you I just thought it was an interesting article and just wanted to pass it along to everyone. Enjoy!
And everyone enjoy Thanksgiving as well!! Catch ya next week...after yet another Steeler victory!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home