Back to work
After a good and very needed break it's back to work for me. It's a little wierd not having Coach's Corner and Titan games taking up my time but my senior project has definitely filled that void :/ So this week in broadcasting has been the usual WFMJ shifts although high school football is winding down and have the whole season of high school basketball to start, so we are always busy.
As I mentioned my senior project is filling a big part of my time right now. It's for my capstone presentation.
WHEN: DECEMBER 8th from 6 - 8pm
WHERE: MCC MUELLER THEATER
I know Julie and I would appreciate everyone that could be there
As for my article summary this week I found a story that is pushing people in Maryland to by HDTVs so that the state emergency personnel can use the bandwidth. Now the article doesn't mention the TVs after the inital comment but after reading the article and how the state of Maryland is trying to get this emergency network going it sounds like something that could definitely benifit the whole state. I still agree with the concept of making everyone buy brand new TVs so the picture is a little better quality but in this case to utilize bandwidth and other technologies to help the state I think this HD thing could be useful to more than just quality TV watching.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home