Starting off the New Year
Well I'll be in Pittsburgh in a few hours for some career fair thing...it's mostly radio but all the TV stations are supposed to have booths there as well. Hopefully this will be a way to network and get my name out there and maybe get a job soon...I'm hoping! I'm going with Meg so at least I'll be able to hang out with her. I'm just so nervous because I don't know what to take, what it's going to be like, and if anything is even going to come of this. I'm taking lots of resumes but I don't know if I should take my reference list or maybe a common cover letter just to explain myself a little bit more. Apparently though you get to talk to the people there so I'm thinking the cover letter might not be needed. Well I'm off to go get a job...I'll update later tonight and let you know if I had any luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home