Same old same
So this week was pretty much the same as every week. My last Titan crew game was Saturday and then I worked at WFMJ and then I had my last Coach's Corner. Now all I have to work on is finishing my capstone project and get my presentation together.
My article this week is about how the companies are using sex to sell High def TV. I thought this article was relavent especially with what happened during Monday night football with T.O. (If you don't know what I'm talking about you must be living under a rock) They are making it out to be like the Janet Jackson incident. With the FCC and people in general being more opinionated about what they feel is sutiable for TV I don't see how companies are going to be able to continuing showing certain shows. I think the whole high def idea is kind of a waste anyway. I know that I don't spend enough time in front of my TV to pay a whole lot of money for a new TV set just so the picture looks a little cleaner...then again...I guess that's just me.

2 Comments:
you may be bitter...but that can only help you when you get to the real world. by the way the real world sucks. like your blog though. please feel free to visit mine at misterpissed.blogspot.com
Amy: You have a fan-- a steeler fan as I saw the comment from "Shoes" and if you visit his weblog you can tell he's deep into the Steeler thing and he works in marketing. I just think it's cool you caught the eye of a random visitor?
Post a Comment
<< Home