Final stretch (601)
Well my presentation is over and it went really well...at least I think. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CAME TO SUPPORT JULIE AND I! It was really appreciated. So now that is taken care of I just have to finish my liberal arts requirements and then I'm done. It's a scary thought but I think I'm mentally ready now to move on in my life and I know that I'll find my place somewhere.
This week is also my last at WFMJ so only a few more basketball games left and then I'm out of there as well. I think I'm going to watch Coach's Corner tomorrow just to see if Mike has any questions since he is the new technical director. I'm very excited for all the underclassmen as they are all taking on lots of responsibility and doing a great job.
For one of my last articles I found this outside of TV predicitions but I thought it was a good story so I'm going to talk a little about it. Apparently there is a new service for certain cell phone companies that allow customers to block numbers during certains hours at night so that drunk dialing will be stopped. I know that everyone has been involved with drunk dialing...either recieving or calling...and I think that service would be highly useful to our society. There is a fee for the service but to save you from embarrassing confrontations afterwards it's definitely worth it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home