The end is almost here (601)
So today was our second to last Coach's Corner. It went well...we were a little light but that was because the coach didn't answer any of Mackey's questions...so that made the conversations slightly boring and short. Titan crew has their last game this Saturday. (Side note it's also my last game performing at for half time) I'll enjoy sleeping in on Saturdays but I'm going to miss everything. I've spent 4 years on that crew...it's going to be wierd. I'm still working at WFMJ and that's going well. Playoffs are winding down so pretty soon football will be done all together and then we move on to basketball.
Now that I have more time to work I have been finalizing everything for my capstone presentation and polishing my resume and tapes.
Lastly the article review that I'm sure you all love so much :) This article talks about how they are not putting restrictions on how long you can keep a movie stored on your TiVo. Pay-per-view movies will be taken off after a while to comply with restrictions by Macrovision. Since I have a presentation on this tomorrow I thought this was very convient because it's all based around the idea of copyright material and it's digital form. Now that people can record and save movies they won't need to buy them which technically is like downloading music illegally so I agree that TiVo deleting movies after a while makes sense. Of course since the digital medium is still relatively new and changing there are many questions about what is really invading copyright laws and what is legally the consumers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home