I'm finally a media professional
You heard it here first!! I got my first job and it's actually a broadcasting job...no knife selling for me :) Had to throw that in there for my capstone buddies thanks to Julie's great story. :)
So here's all the info:
I'm a master control operator at WHIZ-TV in Zanesville, Ohio.
I'll be working with Jenna Swearinger (WC broadcaster) now Jen Hatfield who is also my new neighbor in the town of New Concord...
FYI...New Concord is the New Wilm of Ohio. I kid you not!
It's like Volant...if you blink while driving you miss it...
There is a college up the road from my apartment (anyone seeing the similarities yet?)
The town is DRY?!?!? How do I manage to find these places?!?
There is a Super Wal*Mart in Cambridge where amish have made appearances every now and then.
And there is Robo cop that sits outside my apartment just waiting to catch students and people that are speeding.
So you can put me in that reference list capstone people because I'm a professional now. I'll keep updating once I start the job...and if I hear of any openings I'll be sure to let you know. Well it's time to crash so keep checking back for more info.

1 Comments:
Wow Amy how did you manage to find the next New Wilmington? LOL . But seriously, congrats on the job! Maybe now you can look for jobs for me...lol...
Post a Comment
<< Home