Thursday, October 28, 2004

Time keeps ticking away (601)

So I can't believe that it's already the end of October...where did time go? Well anyways it's been yet another busy week in broadcasting.

I did the normal WFMJ thing...it's entering playoffs for soccer and volleyball so I have been covering a lot of those games. Saturday was our game against Thiel and while our team was less than impressive our production went really well. Also this week for Coach's Corner I recorded a director's track for future employment. The show also went really well...it timed out well...all the talent was really on...and there were minor technical flaws. I must say I'm very impressed with how everything is coming together and I'm very proud of all the hard work that all of my crews are doing.

My career goals are mostly the same as they were before but I'm not absolutely sure on what I want to do so they are ever changing.

Lastly...article review. 3-D TV?!? What's up with that? I'm not quite sure if I really like this idea or think it's going overboard. I think 3-D movies are really cool but I don't think I could watch TV all the time like that. Plus the quality of the picture isn't the greatest so I would rather watch a clear picture than a 3-D picture that is fuzzy or blury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home