Saturday, November 06, 2004

Broken technology (601)

So I had some problems getting this to work this week but now that it is running again here is my update...

This week in broadcasting was the normal stuff...I had an overnight so I spent the weekend with the Titan crew...another well done broadcast thanks to my very dedicated crew. This week's Coach's Corner also went well. Only 2 more left and then I'm done with it. My biggest thing though is I got to go to the STEELERS/ PATRIOTS game for WFMJ. So I got to see the game for free and stand on the field for the 2 minute warning and watch Ben take a knee to finish the game! OMG!! The best time of my life...I really hope I can get a job now that does Pro games because they are so much fun to be at.

My career goals have been slightly ignored lately because I've been so busy finishing all my requirements to graduate. Luckily after this week I will be done and I can devote my last month here to job searching hard core and planning my immediate future *shocked face*

My article review was on high def predicitions. I couldn't get the hyperlink to work so the article is at the address below.
http://www.tvpredictions.com/predictionone110404.html
I found it interesting that he picked NBC to go high def with the news first. He's reasons make a lot of sense but I still don't know if it's going to catch on as much as everyone keeps predicting. I know that I'm not going to go out and spend money on a new TV just so I can watch things in high def. But then again some people have money to spend on stuff like that because they aren't poor college students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home