Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Break time (601)

Unfortunately it's not as long of a break as everyone else since I still have football Friday and Saturday but at least we don't have class for a few days!

So this week in broadcasting was very productive. WFMJ went well as usual...the Titans won the football game and the production went well also (game number 2 for the tape). Also Coach's Corner was yesterday due to break and it also went very well.

My senior project is well underway and I am going to spend time on it during break since I'll be up here by myself.

Lastly the article review. So this guy made a remote that can turn off almost any TV set (It's called TV-B-gone). The article talks about the different situations he used it. Now I understand that sometimes you get sidetracked from the conversation if there is something on TV (I was guilty of that myself during the Steelers game Sunday when my roommates parents were over) But I think that making a device and then taking it into your own hands to decide whether someone is watching too much TV is just rude. Sure most of the time you are just watching to have something to do...but if someone would have turned off the game I would be annoyed. There's nothing wrong with just asking to turn the TV off. Why do you have to be sneaky about it? I don't understand...I'm guessing it won't be a big seller.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Blogger Tandi Lane said...

Hey Amy! I just wanted to say Thank you for your post on my blog. It means a lot that you believe in me and gave me advice! I know I come off very confident and strong, but I do get very nervous about the job search sometimes! Thank you again! I'm so excited for you and this position! The lady clearly has a lot of interest in you! Way to use your connections, especially one you trust, like Chuck! Good job networking! Good luck to you! I'm sure you are going to be one of their top canidates!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home