Last post of the week
Okay so this is my final update for this week and my article review.
First Coach's Corner went a lot better but as soon as Melissa said it was good it all went to hell...the audio board died in the middle of the PAC report and then we had a few switching errors. Besides all that though it was probably the best show we have done all semester...so it can only get better now.
Now for my article. This article is more of a mass comm article than capstone but since I'm in that class also I felt it was relevant...basically the article is about how people are spending less time watching TV and more time on the internet. That isn't surprising when you think about how much we use it on a daily basis of class and work. But studies are showing that many people are using both at the same time making it harder for different mediums to keep the viewer's attention. Now that news is updated almost immediately on line TV newscast are becoming less important to the veiwer...but at the same time using both mediums to check on news events gives a more rounded opinion of the topic then jsut hearing the story from one place.

1 Comments:
Lots of territory covered in the mutliple entries this week. I think you're clearly getting into entries for BC 601 & BC 602. However, if you wouldn't mind flagging the entries with just a (BC 601) or (BC 602) tag like that it would help since I have two of you I'm managing for the directed study. Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home