More info and updates (601)
So this week in broadcasting was pretty normal. I worked Friday and Saturday at WFMJ. I did the normal high school football thing. I also went with them to shoot a live pre-game show Saturday night. I also got to see how the producer put together each segment because Dana and Mike were on a feed from Kentucky live and then our talent back here had their own segments live. Also Coach's Corner went extremely well this week and now I know it is just going to get better with every show. I'm very excited because I already have a few clips for my project.
Speaking of the project: Well it's approved so that's step one completed. Now I've started noting what clips I want to combine so that I put my best work on my tape. By next week I will start editing them together and work on a format to display them in an order that makes sense.
Finally the article I saw this week is all about advertising. I know I love to watch shows on TV that are taped that way you can skip all the commercials and just watch what you want. Now with TiVo and stuff like that you can do it with almost every show. This however creates a problem for the advertising industry. But in Europe they are trying to get a way to put small logos on the screen during shows so that the viewer can't totally avoid advertising. I understand the need for a more creative and immediate way to get the ad out there but pretty soon it's going to be everywhere just to make sure that we can't avoid it. I would like my shows to stay logo free but maybe that's just me :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home