Thursday, September 23, 2004

No direction

So at the beginning of the semester I knew what my goals were and I knew what my senior project was going to be and I knew that I would be able to achieve it all. So why is it that at 1:15 Thursday morning I'm clueless as to what I am going to do for capstone yet alone with my life in 3 short months?

Well first things first...I have no clue about this senior project...I have a proposal due @ 2 this afternoon and I have nothing...literally. Everything I try to write I disregard. It's not like I don't have anything to showcase it's just that nothing seems good enough. I'm too indecisive to set so many dates and plans right now.

Also my job search is underway.... Good news...there are job openings in Arizona :) and also in Evansville, IN. (My aunt lives there...so I wouldn't be completely by myself for the first couple months of being an "adult") Bad news...they are looking for someone to fill it ASAP so my chances of getting anything are slim.

Right now I'm just focused on getting Coach's Corner done for this week and preparing for our overnight trip to Thomas More College in Kentucky. I wish I could just get a job doing football games like Titan crew. Well here's to my senior project and hopefully I'll find something that will pass as capstone presentation acceptable. Keep it here...another interesting article will be coming shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home