School ready
Well since I have been living here all summer it doesn't seem like it's time to start classes but I feel ready surprisingly. I'm still going to intern at WFMJ during the semester besides doing the Westminster games and working on Coach's Corner. Today I had Mike Ackelson one of the anchors for sports look at Coach's Corner. While he had a lot of suggestions as to how to make it better, it wasn't negative at all. He said that there was already a strong base and that the changes I make will make it look more professional.
As for football games. I went on my first high school football shoot on Friday for WFMJ but unfortunately the weather was not agreeable at all. I was only able to get highlights for one game that I went to. I did go in the next morning though and went out to 2 more games and cut and wrote highlights for the 6 sportscast. I will be missing this week's games because Titan crew starts up with our first game...it's also an overnight, we are at Ohio Northern. So it's yet another busy week but it's so worth it!

1 Comments:
You're on track with networking via the internship and getting that feedback for CC!
Post a Comment
<< Home