Football ready
Well I'm at WFMJ for my internship and I am ready for football season to start. I'm helping them log all the interviews for the high school show that they do which makes me more excited for Coach's Corner and Titan crew. Hopefully I'll be able to have someone around here look at Coach's Corner to see if they have any suggestions of how to make it better for this year.
Titan crew has a crazy schedule with only 4 home games and 3 overnight trips but I think that the crew itself is a great combination and I know that we are going to look better than last year. I'm just so excited for all the boradcasting stuff this year because we can only get better than last year with all the experience that everyone has.
Bring on football...classes can wait :)

1 Comments:
haha i totally agree with you!
Post a Comment
<< Home